theUXProdigy Accessibility Statement
theUXProdigy is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
theUXProdigy takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of theUXProdigy website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
theUXProdigy uses the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) which is the de-facto industry standard for web accessibility. WCAG defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. This website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. We are in a continuous process of testing new content and functionality for WCAG 2.1 conformance. We apply our own remediation process as we try to ensure that this site meets or exceeds level AA.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of theUXProdigy website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Phone: +30 6942 555 094
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: October 30, 2020