1. What is web accessibility?
- Why is it important?
- Myths about accessible design
- Discussing the different disabilities.
2. Examples of assistive technologies
- Screen readers and screen magnifiers – in a bit more detail.
- Videos of other assistive technology tools
- Screen reader demo of an accessible page – discuss the benefits.
- Demo of an inaccessible page – discuss the downside.
3. Accessibility from multiple perspectives
- The "common" user
- The disabled user
- The developer of digital property.
- The business people.
- The state or government.
Conclusion – the ramp for disabled people comparison