Gathering feedback from users and customers is imperative for any product design team. There are many ways to do that. One of the most popular and cost-effective is online surveys.
Online surveys have numerous benefits and lately, there is an abundance of good digital tools to help you make one. However, you probably know that it is not about the tool... it's about how you can create a survey according to your goals, how you can ask good questions, how you can structure, analyze and interpret the results of the survey to gain the best possible insights for your users and customers. This is why we created an online course to help you understand all you need to build effective online surveys.
- The main prerequisites for building effective surveys.
- The types of questions you can ask and types of data you can gather through surveys.
- How to ask and write good questions for your surveys.
- How to structure your surveys.
- How to analyze and report the findings of surveys.
- UX designers / Product designers
- UX researchers
- Product Managers
- Digital marketers
- Types of questions
- Types of data
- Writing better questions
- Tips to make your surveys effective and things to avoid
- What about the sample size? How many respondents are required?
- The very basic statistics you need: How to analyze and interpret the survey results
- Practice: Create your own survey (according to specific scenarios)
- Feedback on your own surveys
- Q and A
Dr. Panagiotis Zaharias
Panagiotis started his career as an academic UX researcher pursuing a Ph.D. in the field of Human-Computer Interaction. He worked on several European research projects and after the successful completion of the Ph.D. degree, he started teaching at Universities in Greece and Cyprus. In parallel, he started to provide consulting services on UX Research & Design as a freelancer working with several companies and startups. He is a published author (70+ scientific papers and book chapters) and he has given talks and taught workshops on UX topics at academic & industry conferences around the world. He is also the organizer of the first UX community in Greece, the so-called Athens UX Community. Recently he co-founded "The Scaffolders", an e-learning content design company.
- Course materials, slide deck & resources.
- Certification of attendance.