For some years now, UX writing has made its first steps and has managed to convince even the most demanding and skeptical among us of its value. The biggest companies out there entrust their design needs to whole teams of UX researchers, UX/UI designers and now their writing needs to UX writers.
Many have visited the first stop of the journey we call “UX writing”. Many have been introduced to its core values and can grasp how it can fit in the design process and how it can engage the user and meet both user & business goals.
Now, it's time to take it a step further. We offer a 2x3 hour online hands-on course that will dig deeper into the secrets of UX writing and offer answers about the problems that most UX writers encounter: UI Components, Content Style Guides, SEO, Voice and Tone.
- The proper handling of different UI components such as error messages, buttons, captions, etc.
- The steps to create an effective content style guide
- The process of achieving Search Engine Optimisation
- How to create the Voice of an online product
- How to practice and master all the above
- UX Writers
- UX researchers
- UX designers
- Service designers
- Product designers
- Introduction: Remembering the basic rules.
- UI components: Writing effective copy for errors, buttons, empty states, tooltips, and more.
- Content Style Guide creation: How to begin, what to include, how to maintain.
- SEO: How to look for the right words, what tools can be used, what is meta-data, etc.
- Voice Creation: Grasping the essence of a product, highlighting the USP, becoming the user.
Stefanos is a UX Writer and a linguist. A creative copywriter for most of his professional life, with many clients and successful campaigns to decorate his memory, 4 years ago he decided to step into a whole new world called "UX" and expand his knowledge. Ηis goal is to design words that bridge the gap between the human eye and the machine. A language that pleases the user while serving the product and the business needs.
- Course materials, slide deck & resources
- Certification of attendance