Don’t try to predict the future: User research practices can help you answer some of the most important questions about your new or existing product / service. And yes, it can be quite fast especially when it takes the form of research sprints. As an analogue practice to design sprints, research sprints can help product teams to test assumptions and hypotheses with real people while reducing the risks of launching a product that customers don’t value or understand.
theUXProdigy offers a hands-on crash course on running your own research sprints that will help you to answer tough questions and create better products.
- To turn questions & assumptions regarding your product into good research questions
- Τo properly select the right participants for your research sprints
- To develop recruiting screeners and interview guides
- Τo apply best practices for good interviews
- To integrate user interviews with task-based evaluation of products
- Methods to analyze & report findings from interviews
- Tips regarding the tools and infrastructure
- Startup founders / entrepreneurs
- Product owners / Product managers
- UX and product designers
- Software developers
Dr. Panagiotis Zaharias
Panagiotis started his career as an academic UX researcher pursuing a Ph.D. in the field of Human-Computer Interaction. He worked on several European research projects and after the successful completion of the Ph.D. degree, he started teaching at Universities in Greece and Cyprus. In parallel, he started to provide consulting services on UX Research & Design as a freelancer working with several companies and startups. He is a published author (70+ scientific papers and book chapters) and he has given talks and taught workshops on UX topics at academic & industry conferences around the world. He is also the organizer of the first UX community in Greece, the so-called Athens UX Community. Recently he co-founded "The Scaffolders", an e-learning content design company.
Copies of slides, notes and resources
Certification of attendance
Coffee, tea, cakes & cookies